Preferred items now are usually RuneScape gold those nobody else goes for and Ive learned to let go of most useless itemsBoth the EXP and Meso profits are much more bearable and you also dont need to rely on PQs because you would have long agothe economy is too broken but theres ways to make lots of meso outside of merching anyways I do

not like the notion of moving all the way back to older maple mainly because theres no way to make it exactly as it was back then for all players for many the friends they had are not magically going to be there and it would also be difficult for many players to correct back to exactly what maplestory was especially if weve been in

contemporary maplestory for too long the game itself is much more polished than it had been then and I actually enjoy the story theyve created thus farI have moved on mostly because I understand the game will not be the same for me as it had been thenim really appreciative of the changes maple has gone its given me more reasons to

play and given me the ability to achieve goals that I wouldve thought impossible otherwise Ive OSRS Gold also made more friends now than both ingame and here at the forumssure there are issues with the present maple but these difficulties can only be fixed if we could let it changeI Keep Coming back to the MapleStoryI played this game

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here:https://www.rsgoldfast.com/