Time so there Maplestory 2 Mesos were no carries because of himI used to hoard even the very easiest equips being a new player and I would have anxiety attacks when trying to make space in my stock I was at the moment the EXP and Meso gains were rather forgettable particularly coming in pitiful amounts on normal maps that is was less profitable to

be outside of a party pursuitThe economics were not as mad as it is today but it was still pretty steep pricing for the majority of items I had been introduced into the free marketplace by one of my guildmates at the time and I tried selling items myself but sadly I couldnt find a spot where I could market my thing and I could not buy a

merch booth eventually my guildmate decided to pay me a half of the items worth and hed sell it to me it was actually a fantastic deal for both of us in the end because we made a profit from this itemWhat I would love to see is that the maps the match had wether they are hidden maps or routine I want them back that is the meta PQ

are RnJ and DIPQ theyre still great as you grind away for interacting than myself included nobody Maple Story 2 Mesos bothers with a lot of the other PQs otherAll of the supervisors are soloable also youre able to carry players should you feel like it I really do carry players if they ask because I am a wonderful person and like some socializationmy

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/